Today I read that the CEO of CT Petr Dvořák was elected vice-president of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) for the second time at today's general meeting in Dubrovnik.
Congratulations - Mr. Dvořák is obviously doing well. And here it would be good to recall the article I wrote in November last year on Aktuálná, which was also the "official" reason, my end there and the closing of my blog by editor-in-chief Pazderka…
And did something happen? Does anyone mind the public admission of completely unprecedented censorship by big agencies and televisions, which - as part of the good they do - still brag about it?
Censorship on steroids
7.11.2021 – Original text
Censorship was almost always done directly by the state. They often hide and people only guessed what they may and may not write and say. But today's times are completely different - the biggest news agencies and corporations have decided to move on. In short, they made a list of what is allowed to be written about and even talked about in the media and what is not.
According to the agreement, for example, it is prohibited:
– Content that claims there is a reliable cure for covid‑19
– Content that recommends using Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine to treat covid-19
– Categorical claims that Ivermectin effectively treats covid‑19
– The claim of the existence of a guaranteed method of preventing covid-19 disease
- Claims that wearing a mask is dangerous or has negative health effects
– The claim that masks do not play a role in disease prevention or transmission of covid-19
- Claims that the approved covid‑19 vaccine will cause death, infertility, abortion, autism, or other infectious diseases
– Claims that an approved covid-19 vaccine will contain substances not listed in the vaccine ingredients list, such as biological material from fetuses (e.g. fetal tissue, fetal embryonic stem cells) or animal products
– The claim that the approved vaccine against the disease covid‑19 will change a person's genetic make-up
– The claim that vaccines against the disease covid‑19 do not reduce the risk of contracting the disease
– Claiming that a specific population will be required (by any entity other than the government) to participate in vaccine trials or to receive the vaccine first
– The claim that approved tests for covid‑19 cannot detect the disease
– Content that claims that a certain group or individual is immune or cannot transmit the virus
That's just a small list - more right here on Google's website.
Officially joining this “Trusted News Initiative (TNI)” agreement are:
AP, AFP; BBC, CBC/Radio-Canada, European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Facebook, Financial Times, First Draft, Google/YouTube, The Hindu, Microsoft , Reuters, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Twitter, The Washington Post.
And the BBC directly boasts about it on its website:
No hiding of censorship and different opinion, as was the case during totalitarianism - it is said quite bluntly.
What to add - we already know why only certain people are invited to the media, or why an interview with a doctor who tells how he treats his patients is deleted, or an expert on vaccines who points out their content, a scientist who shows that there are people , who have natural immunity against covid, or another doctor who, for example, just points out that someone died after the vaccine.
Because according to Google (of one of the members of the TNI agreement), for example, it is forbidden to inform that: "That the approved vaccine against COVID-19 will cause death, infertility, abortion, autism or contraction of other infectious diseases".
The 122 deaths in our country alone and reported to COMPLETE and thousands around the world, simply do not exist for new media.
Welcome to the new era - the era of the only truth - it is no longer a conspiracy and unfortunately it has been official for a long time - the agreement is from December 2020.
So now I completely understand why they delete and block our YouTube and Facebook accounts Hello forum.
We can only guess how the Czech public media are doing, but according to how, for example, ČTK and ČT have been reporting for a long time, it seems to me that they too may be involved in this "association of one truth".
The European Broadcasting Union (EBU), of which he is vice-president, also participates in this censorship agreement CEO of CT Petr Dvořák. And it can therefore be reasonably assumed that Czech Television is of course part of it and also carries out this publicly agreed censorship.
Perhaps many applaud this, but it is impossible to turn a blind eye to this - this is a clear road to hell to the complete discrediting of both science and journalism and the beginning of the total disruption of society.
And we can only ask - why and who does all this serve.